10:00 AM (EST) / 2:00 PM (GMT) 15 March 2017
Are the impending UK immigration changes keeping you up at night?
Register for our live, interactive webinar "An Expert's Guide to April's UK Immigration Changes" to gain an in-depth understanding of the upcoming changes and learn how to keep your expat population in compliance.
You will receive specific guidance on:
- Recent developments on UK immigration
- Overstayers - submission and validation of applications
- Tier 2 Changes effective April 2017
- Immigration Skills Charge
- Intra-Company Transferees
- Resident Labour Market Test
- Increase in Salary Thresholds
- Post Brexit Update
More about our Presenter: Ruby Anugwom
Ruby Anugwom, a UK qualified Solicitor joined Pro-Link GLOBAL in May 2016 with over 10 years of immigration law experience. Her immigration knowledge and experience range from Private to Corporate immigration where she has managed accounts for educational and corporate institutions; and also managed investor/entrepreneur applications in the UK. Ruby also possesses experience in managing outside immigration counsel to ensure adherence to compliance, service level standards and communication protocol.