Frustrated with China's new work permit system?
Since the official, nation-wide implementation of China’s new “Foreigners Service Work Management System” on April 1 of this year, Global Mobility Managers and Global HR professionals have struggled with the new system. Frequent requirement changes and confusion from the Chinese authorities have resulted in work permit applications requiring extra attention and extended lead times, often causing relocation delays and potential business gaps.
Equip yourself with the latest information on this new system! Download our updated eBook now to get up-to-date facts and analysis from our Chinese immigration experts.
You Will Learn:
- Timeline of implementation
- Overviews of the new work permit categories and points systems
- Updated process guidance for initial work and residence permits (including key document requirements)
- Current challenges faced by users
- Important next steps for sponsoring companies